Special Edition 2020: REinventing Our Common Future
Imagine Europe Special Edition 2020: REinventing Our Common Future
Imagine Europe after the Corona Crisis! How should we live on? What should we change? What have we learnt?
Winners will receive the opportunity to participate in online video conferences with decision- and change-makers. They will be selected by our Ambassadors as well the respective decision- and change-makers.
We will publish several deadlines for participation, on specific topics (to be announced soon). The next deadlines will be in June 2020.
Choose one of the following topics and present your ideas using the medium of your choice (video, photography, podcast, poems, music, design, etc.):
What needs to change in European politics in order to help Europe become more resilient
and deal with future crises more effectively? Does the EU need more competencies?
SURVEILLANCE OR PARTICIPATION?
How much surveillance do we need? Do we need a new understanding of data protection?
How much should we rely on personal responsibility? And what is the role of increased participation?
Which areas of the economy have proven to be of particular importance during the Covid-19 crisis?
What should be our conclusions with regard to economic policies?
What has the crisis taught us? Did it lead to positive changes in our behaviour
which we could maintain? How can we make these changes sustainable?
Winners will receive the opportunity to have online exchanges with European decision- and change-makers (to be announced soon).
Become part of the Imagine Europe Community and participate in events all over Europe and beyond! Become part of a thriving community of change-makers aiming to innovate and strengthen democracy!
Questions? Please get in touch: team (at) imagineeurope.eu
- New opportunity «Invitation to Civil Society Representatives for membership in the re-launched National SDG Council» added.
- New research «European Convention on Anti discrimination and Freedoms» added.
- New opportunity «AGBU CHANGEMAKERS PROGRAM: ANOTHER FLAGSHIP INITIATIVE FOR WOMEN IN ARMENIA» added.
- New opportunity «AGBU: Leap Entrepreneurship» added.
- New opportunity «AGBU: Women Entrepreneurs» added.
- New opportunity «CALL FOR PROPOSALS PUBLIC POLICY RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP 2020 The Necessity of Research Response to Covid-19» added.
- New opportunity «"Anthropology of Violence" research competition» added.
No file choosen