Experts in CSO development; research on civil society; legal documents; training resources. If you have a CSO-relevant research or other resource materials that you would like to share with civil society, please send to us via contacting Moderator
- Eurasia Partnership Foundation. Rules & Policies on Plagiarism (in Armenian)
- Implementation Tips for USAID Partners
- Critical Thinking. Logical Fallacies and Misleading Rhetorical Tricks (in Armenian)
- How to do Social entrepreneurship. Guidebook
- Event Organization Checklist
- Code of Conduct and Ethics (հայերեն)
- Guideline of Consultation of Domestic Violence by Human Rights Defender of the Republic of Armenia
- NGO Report Forms (Armenian)
- NGO registration sample documents (Armenian)
- CSO registration and operation in Armenia - according to new NGO Law (Armenian)
- RA (New) Law on Non-Governmental Organizations (Appouved on 06.09.2016) - (Armenian)
- RA Government Decision on Establishment of Public Councils Attached to the Ministries (in Armenian)
- RoA Law on Non-Governmental Organizations
- New opportunity ««#DEMOCoDesign Lab» for non consolidated communities» added.
- New opportunity «POLICY RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP FALL 2019» added.
- New news «Culture of Violence. Interview with Gevorg Ter-Gabrielyan» added.
- New opportunity «Open Call for Video Making and Script Writing on Anticorruption» added.
- New opportunity «Job opportunity: Communications Specialist» added.
- New opportunity «Մեկնարկել Է Գրքի երևանյան 3-րդ փառատոնը» added.
- New opportunity «Applications for Chevening Scholarships 2020/2021» added.
No file choosen