Experts in CSO development; research on civil society; legal documents; training resources. If you have a CSO-relevant research or other resource materials that you would like to share with civil society, please send to us via contacting Moderator
- Eurasia Partnership Foundation. Rules & Policies on Plagiarism (in Armenian)
- Implementation Tips for USAID Partners
- Critical Thinking. Logical Fallacies and Misleading Rhetorical Tricks (in Armenian)
- How to do Social entrepreneurship. Guidebook
- Event Organization Checklist
- Code of Conduct and Ethics (հայերեն)
- Guideline of Consultation of Domestic Violence by Human Rights Defender of the Republic of Armenia
- NGO Report Forms (Armenian)
- NGO registration sample documents (Armenian)
- CSO registration and operation in Armenia - according to new NGO Law (Armenian)
- RA (New) Law on Non-Governmental Organizations (Appouved on 06.09.2016) - (Armenian)
- RA Government Decision on Establishment of Public Councils Attached to the Ministries (in Armenian)
- RoA Law on Non-Governmental Organizations
- New opportunity «The Vienna Biocenter Summer School» added.
- New opportunity «The 6th Annual CRRC Conference» added.
- New opportunity «Summer School in Human Rights Litigation» added.
- New opportunity «Job announcement. Program Coordinator» added.
- New opportunity «Intern for Promotion and Protection of Human Rights in Armenia Project» added.
- New news «George Soros Launches Global Network to Transform Higher Education» added.
- New opportunity «Eastern Partnership European School Scholarship programme for the academic year 2020-2021» added.
No file choosen