New Armenia: Justice and good governance reform agenda
The Partnership for Open Society Initiative, representing more than 60 civil society organizations, is pleased to invite you to participate in public discussion series titled “New Armenia: Justice and good governance reform agenda.”
Considering the new political context, the series aims to formulate a new agenda directed to the issues of human rights and fundamental freedoms, fair trial, good and transparent governance, fight against corruption and other related problems.
The first public discussion is devoted to the Right to life. The event will take place on October 9, at 16:00, at Congress Hotel, Picasso Hall (1st Italy Street, Yerevan).
To develop a discourse on urgent and important issues of public importance, for these meeting series, Partnership for Open Society Initiative hosts independent experts, civil society, political parties. It similarly invites the representatives of diplomatic missions, international organizations and media to enlarge the scope of discussion and offered perspectives.
The public discussion series will be held between October and December, 2018. The draft agenda of this event is here: https://bit.ly/2NuLsFa
Simultaneous translation from Armenian into English and to sign language are provided.
The discussions are open to public and media.
- New opportunity «Vacancy Announcement at All Armenia Foundation. Public Relations Specialist/Spokesperson» added.
- New opportunity «EU TUMO Convergence Center, Project Finance Specialist» added.
- New opportunity «Information Meeting for Applying on the HERA Program» added.
- New opportunity «Volunteer Vacancy in The Transparency International Anticorruption Center Communication Team» added.
- New news «Meet and Greet: Launching The Partnership» added.
- New opportunity «Development Principles NGO is Organizing Traing for CSOs'» added.
- New opportunity «Storytelling Art in The Modern Journalism» added.
No file choosen