Granting Opportunity from The USAID-funded Armenia Integrity Project (AIP)
Funding Opportunity Title: Armenia Integrity Grants
Announcement Type: Annual Program Statement
Funding Opportunity Number: 2101-APS-001
Issuance Date: December 15, 2021
Questions for First Round of Evaluations Due By: Questions are accepted on a rolling basis
Deadline for Submission of Concept Papers: Accepted on a rolling basis
Final Closing Date: August 31, 2022
Submit Concept Papers to: [email protected]
The length of the proposed project should not exceed 12 (twelve) months. AIP reserves the right to fund proposed projects in full or incrementally.
Expected results for the APS
It is expected that initiatives supported through this APS will contribute to the following higher- level results:
Outreach on anti-corruption reforms and successes improved;
Engagement of citizens in promotion of integrity and in the fight against corruption increased;
Public understanding of corruption and its costs increased;
Youth increasingly reject corruption as a social norm.
Section VII - Other Information
Issuance of this APS does not constitute an award or commitment on the part of Dexis, nor does it commit the AIP to pay for costs incurred in the preparation and submission of an application.
Dexis reserves the right to fund any or none of the applications submitted. Further, Dexis reserves the right to make no awards as a result of this APS.
- New opportunity «Call for Applications: CINergy Creative Networking Project» added.
- New research «Research: Freedom of Information in Armenia (in Armenian)» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Applications by EU Neighbours East: Young European Ambassador (in Armenian)» added.
- New opportunity «Info session for possible applicants to "EU4Youth: Student Democracy Now" Project's Grant Scheme (in Armenian)» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Applications: antiBabylon Poetry project» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Applications by Friedrich Naumann Foundation: Essence of Liberal Democracy seminar series» added.
- New research «Digital Footprint: Manual for Digital Security and Media Literacy (in Armenian)» added.
No file choosen