Third round of calls for proposals for EU 4 Gender Equality: Together against gender stereotypes and gender-based violence"
This is the third round of call for proposals that addresses civil society organizations of six Eastern Partnership countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine) promoting gender equality, women’s empowerment, prevention, and combating gender-based violence.
The proposals are expected to suggest cross-country initiatives to cover two or more project countries. The proposals may be built on the initiatives started under the first and/or second round of the call for proposals, and must include cross-country exchanges, experience sharing, partnership building with civil society from at least one more country of the Easter Partnership.
The proposals will contribute to addressing and shifting gender stereotypes and adverse social norms as the underlying causes of gender inequality and violence against women as its most pervasive form.
This call for proposals is announced in the framework of the “EU 4 Gender Equality: Together against gender stereotypes and gender-based violence" programme, funded by the European Union, implemented jointly by UN Women and United Nations Population Fund.
For more information, please click on documents below:
Deadline for Applications' Submission is: July 1, 2022
Contact person: Olga Osaulenko
- New opportunity «Eurasia Partnership Foundation is Looking for a Communications Intern (in Armenian)» added.
- New news «EPF Program Director Isabella Sargsyan Speaks about Armenian civil society (in Armenian)» added.
- New opportunity «REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS. Investigative Journalism Grant for the Armenia» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Applications by Civil Society in Action (CSA)/Counterpart International: Expression of Interest» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Applications from n-ost and Media Initiatives Center: Competing Narratives» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Labour Rights-related articles by Asparez Journalists’ Club (in Armenian)» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Research Proposals by Public Journalism Club» added.
No file choosen