Third round of calls for proposals for EU 4 Gender Equality: Together against gender stereotypes and gender-based violence"
This is the third round of call for proposals that addresses civil society organizations of six Eastern Partnership countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine) promoting gender equality, women’s empowerment, prevention, and combating gender-based violence.
The proposals are expected to suggest cross-country initiatives to cover two or more project countries. The proposals may be built on the initiatives started under the first and/or second round of the call for proposals, and must include cross-country exchanges, experience sharing, partnership building with civil society from at least one more country of the Easter Partnership.
The proposals will contribute to addressing and shifting gender stereotypes and adverse social norms as the underlying causes of gender inequality and violence against women as its most pervasive form.
This call for proposals is announced in the framework of the “EU 4 Gender Equality: Together against gender stereotypes and gender-based violence" programme, funded by the European Union, implemented jointly by UN Women and United Nations Population Fund.
For more information, please click on documents below:
Deadline for Applications' Submission is: July 1, 2022
Contact person: Olga Osaulenko
- New opportunity «Workshop Opportunity for Students: BBC Media Action Journalism skills development workshops» added.
- New opportunity «Granting and Training Opportunity: Global Week to Act For Sustainable Development Goals 2022» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Applications: Point of View (in Armenian)» added.
- New opportunity «Granting Opportunity from The USAID-funded Armenia Integrity Project (AIP)» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Applications by Public Journalism Club: Strategic Communication Training» added.
- New opportunity «Granting Opportunity from Fund for Armenian Relief (in Armenian)» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Applications by the Ministry of Justice of Republic of Armenia: Monitoring Council Membership Opportunity (in Armenian)» added.
No file choosen