Call for Applications: Prague Civil Society Center Fellowship Programme
Prague Civil Society Center has launched a new call for applications for its annual Fellowship Programme.
The fellowship programme consists of fully funded three-month research residency with the Prague Civil Society Centre for civil society workers, activists, researchers and journalists working with civic and social issues in Eastern Europe and Central Asia.
There are three fellowship periods:
- Early February – end April 2020
- Early May – late July 2020
- Mid September – early December 2020
Language: English, Russian
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
The Prague Civil Society Centre will cover travel costs, modest living expenses and accommodation, as well as visa assistance. Fellows are also provided with a shared office space with an internet connection and meeting facilities.
Who should apply?
Anyone from Eastern Europe or Central Asia with proven experience and commitment to civil society in their country or region. This includes experts, researchers, human rights defenders, environmental or urban activists, journalists and members of NGOs and civic-minded groups.
The list of eligible countries includes: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Republic of Moldova, Russia, and Ukraine.
Your Fellowship project proposal should aim to reflect and elaborate upon your current work or experience in your home country or region. You should demonstrate how participating in the fellowship programme will aid your work upon returning home, how you will share the knowledge and expertise gained during the fellowship, and how you plan to develop cross-country or regional collaborative projects and networks.
How to apply
Step 1: Fill in the fellowship application form
Step 2: Send us your CV as a pdf to [email protected] .
The deadline for submitting applications is: September 30, 2019.
Find out more and apply at: https://praguecivilsociety.org/call-for-applications-pcsc-fellowship-program-eng/ .
- New news «PURE Water: Short Documentary» added.
- New opportunity «Student admission announcement at Hetq Media Factory» added.
- New opportunity «Special Edition 2020: REinventing Our Common Future» added.
- New opportunity «Job announcement. Urbanlab» added.
- New opportunity «Women In Politics» added.
- New opportunity «Capacity Building Path for the Start-Up of Regional CSO Networks» added.
- New research «COVID-19 AND WOMEN’S HUMAN RIGHTS: GUIDANCE» added.
No file choosen