Կրթաթոշակային հնարավորություն Հայաստանում ԱՄՆ դեսպանատան կողմից․ Hubert Humphrey Program 2023 (անգլերեն)
Humphrey Fellows are selected based on their potential for leadership and their commitment to public service in either the public or private sector. The Program awards a certificate from the U.S. Government but it is not designed to deliver an advanced degree. As a non-degree program, the Fellowship offers valuable opportunities for professional development through selected university courses, conferences, networking, and practical work experiences. The program will be funded for one academic year, pending: a successful application for a J-1 visa; receipt of medical clearance; and availability of funds.
You're Eligible If You Have:
• Armenian citizenship and residency
• Completed your BA studies by the start of the grant
• Five years of substantial professional experience (prior to August 2022)
• Interest in the policy aspects of your respective field of specialization
• Demonstrated leadership qualities and a record of public service
• Completed your online application, including two reference letters
• Are proficient in English/successful TOEFL exam – include your most recent TOEFL score, if you have it. If you don’t have it, you can still apply—the Embassy will arrange testing for you if you are selected as one of the final candidates.
Eligible Fields of Study Are
• Agricultural & Rural Development
• Economic Development/Finance and Banking • Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
• Higher Education Administration
• HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
• Law and Human Rights
• Natural Resources/Environmental Policy/Climate Change
• Public Health Policy and Management
• Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
• **Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention**
• Technology Policy and Management
• Trafficking in Persons, Policy and Prevention
• Urban and Regional Planning • Human Resources Management
** Candidates in this field must have either a research background in the field or demonstrate an ability to learn the results and policy implications of current research. A short additional application page is included in the application package.
Interested applicants must complete an online application at this website:
You’ll need to have these items ready before you begin the online application process:
1. A personal statement describing why you want to apply for this program, and a program plan describing your academic goals;
2. Two people: your current employer, and a professional mentor or an associate outside your current work setting, who will submit a letter of recommendation for you. These should be people who can speak to your academic abilities and professional goals.
3. If you have them, your most recent test score for TOEFL. If you don’t have these, you can still apply—the Embassy will arrange testing for you if you are selected as one of the final candidates; tests will be taken during August-September. Armenia administers an Internet based test (IBT). Applicants with TOEFL scores lower than 71 (or its paper-based 525 and computer-based 195 equivalents) will be technically ineligible.
Tips for the application process:
In using the online application system, you’ll need to first register by creating a user name and a password, and proceed as prompted by the application. Save your data after completing each page. You will be able to log off and return to your application later if you need to complete it over several sittings. All applicants will be able to send online requests for recommendation letters and the English assessment forms to their recommenders. Please submit your online application ONLY when all information is complete and the supplementary documents are obtained. Once you submit your application, you will not have access to it and will not be able to view it. Only online applications will be considered.
What happens next?
All applications, including references, undergo technical and academic reviews. Candidates who satisfy all requirements will be interviewed by the Embassy Humphrey Selection Committee. The Committee will submit the names of the selected finalists to the Fulbright Board of Foreign Scholarships in the U.S. for final approval. Awards are announced in March each year for Fellowships beginning in August/September. Approximately 18 university campuses in the United States have been selected through a competitive process to host Humphrey fellows. The Embassy will organize several sessions for potential applicants during April and May. Please follow the Embassy webpage and Facebook page for details. For any other questions, please email us at [email protected]
ԾԱՌԱՅՈՒԹՅՈՒՆ ՄԱՏՈՒՑՈՂ ՀԿ-ՆԵՐՏեսնել
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «SocCamp 2022»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Research Grant from Deutsche Welle Akademie: Coverage of Environmental Topics in Armenian Media Sector»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «USAID/Armenia: Local Works Support to Consolidated Communities in Armenia»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Call for Applications: Point of View (in Armenian)»
- Ավելացված է նորություն` «EPF Director Gevorg Ter-Gabrielyan Speaks about the Culture of Violence (in Armenian)»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Call for Applications: Mardamej Social Innovative Camp 2022 (in Armenian)»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Job Opportunity from Innovative Solutions for Sustainable Development (in Aemenian)»
No file choosen