Experts in CSO development; research on civil society; legal documents; training resources. If you have a CSO-relevant research or other resource materials that you would like to share with civil society, please send to us via contacting Moderator
- COVID-19 and the world of work: Impact and policy responses
- Public Opinion Survey: Residents of Armenia
- European Convention on Anti discrimination and Freedoms
- ARMENIA AND TURKEY: AN OVERVIEW OF RELATIONS AND PROSPECTS FOR NORMALISATION
- Civil Society Environment in the Eastern Partnership region January-May 2020
- "ԲԱՆԱԼԻ ԴԵՊԻ ԲԱՑ ՏՎՅԱԼՆԵՐ" տվյալների վերլուծության և վիզուալիզացիայի ձեռնարկ
- Eurasia Partnership Foundation. Rules & Policies on Plagiarism (in Armenian)
- Implementation Tips for USAID Partners
- Critical Thinking. Logical Fallacies and Misleading Rhetorical Tricks (in Armenian)
- How to do Social entrepreneurship. Guidebook
- Event Organization Checklist
- Guideline of Consultation of Domestic Violence by Human Rights Defender of the Republic of Armenia
- NGO Report Forms (Armenian)
- NGO registration sample documents (Armenian)
- CSO registration and operation in Armenia - according to new NGO Law (Armenian)
- RA (New) Law on Non-Governmental Organizations (Appouved on 06.09.2016) - (Armenian)
- RA Government Decision on Establishment of Public Councils Attached to the Ministries (in Armenian)
- RoA Law on Non-Governmental Organizations
- New news «Call For Expression Of Interest: International Technical Assistance for DATA Program» added.
- New opportunity «Terms of Reference for Internal Audit» added.
- New research «COVID-19 and the world of work: Impact and policy responses» added.
- New modules «How to Make References: Guideline» added.
- New opportunity «Call For Expression Of Interest For Provision Of International Technical Assistance in the DATA Initiative supported by USAID» added.
- New opportunity «The European Union supports Armenian businesses through “Innovation for Economic Recovery for Micro, Small and Medium Size non-tech Companies” Grants Programme» added.
- New opportunity «Creative Cities: Stories from an emerging creative generation» added.
No file choosen