"Akanates" election observation mission launches long-term observation of early parliamentary elections in Armenia
The source can be found here.
November 5, 2018
#akanates #earlyelection #parliament2018
"Akanates" (Eyewitness) election observation mission launches long-term observation of electoral processes in order to assess the pre-election and post-election periods of early parliamentary elections to be held in Armenia on December 9, 2018.
Starting from November 5, 2018, 36 long-term observers will monitor and assess election administration, voter list accuracy, activities of campaign offices of candidates and political parties (party alliances), pre-election campaign, misuse of administrative resources, recount, examination of complains and other components of the electoral process in 38 electoral districts.
The findings of long-term observation will be disseminated periodically and posted on “Akanates” observation mission’s and its members’ Facebook pages, and www.transparency.am and www.asparez.am websites. Complaints/appeals based on reported violations of electoral processes will be filed by the initiative if needed and due legal process will be followed by respective institutions.
“Akanates” observation mission calls on electoral commissions, campaign offices of political parties and party alliances, non-governmental organizations, media and citizens to cooperate with observers and to provide impartial information on electoral processes.
Nearly 600 short-term observers of "Akanates" observation mission will carry out observation on the election day of the parliamentary elections in Armenia.
“Akanates” observation mission was founded by Transparency International Anticorruption Center NGO, Journalists’ Club “Asparez” NGO and “Restart” Civic Initiative.
- New news «Statement on the Draft Amendments to the Law on Public Organizations proposed by the State Revenue Committee, Armenia» added.
- New opportunity «Ֆոնդահայթայթման մասնագետների հարցում» added.
- New opportunity «Open call for scripts» added.
- New news «Freedom of peaceful assembly and of association: UN rights expert visits Armenia» added.
- New news «Stand Up for Human Rights» added.
- New news «Mikayel Hovhannisyan. Values and Efficiency» added.
- New news «Armenia’s Democratic Dreams. Anna Ohanyan» added.
No file choosen