Experts in CSO development; research on civil society; legal documents; training resources. If you have a CSO-relevant research or other resource materials that you would like to share with civil society, please send to us via contacting Moderator
- Envisioning peace. An analysis of grassroots views on the Nagorny Karabakh conflict
- Everybody Counts! A Handbook on Inclusion and Participation of young people in Eastern Partnership Countries
- Velvet Revolution and Political Developments in Armenia. Briefing Book, September 2018
- EU - Armenia Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement (CEPA) ROADMAP
- Coalition to Stop Violence again Women biannual newsletter January-June 2018
- NGO registration sample documents (Armenian)
- CSO registration and operation in Armenia - according to new NGO Law (Armenian)
- RA (New) Law on Non-Governmental Organizations (Appouved on 06.09.2016) - (Armenian)
- RA Government Decision on Establishment of Public Councils Attached to the Ministries (in Armenian)
- RoA Law on Non-Governmental Organizations
- RoA Law on Foundations
- RoA Law on Charity
- New news «Statement on the Draft Amendments to the Law on Public Organizations proposed by the State Revenue Committee, Armenia» added.
- New opportunity «Ֆոնդահայթայթման մասնագետների հարցում» added.
- New opportunity «Open call for scripts» added.
- New news «Freedom of peaceful assembly and of association: UN rights expert visits Armenia» added.
- New news «Stand Up for Human Rights» added.
- New news «Mikayel Hovhannisyan. Values and Efficiency» added.
- New news «Armenia’s Democratic Dreams. Anna Ohanyan» added.
No file choosen