New Armenia: Justice and good governance reform agenda
The Partnership for Open Society Initiative, representing more than 60 civil society organizations, is pleased to invite you to participate in public discussion series titled “New Armenia: Justice and good governance reform agenda.”
Considering the new political context, the series aims to formulate a new agenda directed to the issues of human rights and fundamental freedoms, fair trial, good and transparent governance, fight against corruption and other related problems.
The first public discussion is devoted to the Right to life. The event will take place on October 9, at 16:00, at Congress Hotel, Picasso Hall (1st Italy Street, Yerevan).
To develop a discourse on urgent and important issues of public importance, for these meeting series, Partnership for Open Society Initiative hosts independent experts, civil society, political parties. It similarly invites the representatives of diplomatic missions, international organizations and media to enlarge the scope of discussion and offered perspectives.
The public discussion series will be held between October and December, 2018. The draft agenda of this event is here: https://bit.ly/2NuLsFa
Simultaneous translation from Armenian into English and to sign language are provided.
The discussions are open to public and media.
- New research «Everybody Counts! A Handbook on Inclusion and Participation of young people in Eastern Partnership Countries» added.
- New research «Velvet Revolution and Political Developments in Armenia. Briefing Book, September 2018» added.
- New research «EU - Armenia Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement (CEPA) ROADMAP» added.
- New opportunity «Project Manager / Electoral Support Project in Armenia» added.
- New opportunity «Project Management Annual Conference in Yerevan» added.
- New opportunity «Book presentation․ "Perspectives of Co-Existence of EU and EAEU Integration Processes: The Case of Armenia"» added.
- New opportunity «Request for Services for Grant Financial Management Support to EED» added.
No file choosen