Youth Organizations Union created
The source can be found here.
Today 7 youth organizations have signed a Memorandum of Understanding, creating the Youth Organizations Union (YOU). The goal of the union is to form partnerships between youth, state, local self-governing bodies, NGOs and other stakeholders in this sphere, to undertake youth affairs and work in the field of youth. Thus, the YOU creates partnerships and coordinates the work done in the field of youth. The organizations that have joined the memorandum are: “Gyumri Youth Initiatives Center” NGO, “Youth Cooperation Center of Dilijan” NGO, “KAZA” Swiss Humanitarian Foundation, “Armenian Progressive Youth” NGO, “Centre for Community Mobilization and Support” NGO, and "Stepanavan Youth Center" NGO.
The initiative was conducted within the “EU4Youth: Better Skills for Better Future” regional project (2018-2020), implemented under the funding from the European Union in three countries: Armenia, Georgia, and Ukraine. In Armenia, the project is implemented by Save the Children International Armenian Representative Office in cooperation with OxYGen Foundation for Protection of Youth and Women Rights.
- New news «Statement on the Draft Amendments to the Law on Public Organizations proposed by the State Revenue Committee, Armenia» added.
- New opportunity «Ֆոնդահայթայթման մասնագետների հարցում» added.
- New opportunity «Open call for scripts» added.
- New news «Freedom of peaceful assembly and of association: UN rights expert visits Armenia» added.
- New news «Stand Up for Human Rights» added.
- New news «Mikayel Hovhannisyan. Values and Efficiency» added.
- New news «Armenia’s Democratic Dreams. Anna Ohanyan» added.
No file choosen